Monday, January 5, 2009

A New Year's Resolution

My vacation is over and I look back on it with a great deal of satisfaction. My time in Upstate New York was terrific - we went to movies, shopped, celebrated and generally had a fabulous time. The movie reviews will be in my next post. Then I had 7 whole days at home to do whatever I wanted. And what I did was see friends and get organized. The getting organized is part of my overall New Year's Resolution - to make my life the best it can be in 2009. I realized when I was traveling home that I was both looking forward to seeing my house and dreading it. I knew the chaos that existed throughout the house but I also recognized that I had let things get a bit out of hand. So I spent part of each day organizing, yes those times were often 11 p.m. - 2 a.m. - no clue why - but I did get a lot done. And I felt good about it. There is something about accomplishing a goal that is very satisfying. And I'm looking forward to bringing that same sense of accomplishment to my marketing goals. And my first marketing goal of the year - to write my marketing goals.

No comments: